Monday, October 13, 2008

Well, here we are in the middle (almost) of October. The weather is unseasonably warm and beautiful here in central IL. Today was a day off of school, so I took the boys to the Ropp Jersey Cheese Farm in Normal and then to the Rader's pumpkin farm. It was a fun time. They fed cows, looked at a turkey & listened to him "gobble" (though we decided it didn't really sound like a gobble!), saw a mule, held a bunny, climbed up big piles of hay, played in hay, and just got really dirty...which is Elias' favorite way to be! After running around for a while, we saw my mom...aka Grandma. It was really nice to see her. The boys are gearing up for Halloween. Simeon is going to be Jango Fett, Elias will be Boba Fett and Isaiah has decided to be Darth Vader. It just wouldn't be Halloween at the Probst home if we weren't dressing like a Star Wars character! I guess that's all I've got. I'll post some pictures, if I can figure out how to do it:). Other than that, nothing really new to report.

No comments: